Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few new projects...

My fab friend, Heather, whom I used to babysit now has the cutest one year old ever!!! I noticed she had the cutest headbands in her adorable pics on facebook. I contacted Heather and she told me she got hers from a cute store in Crestview and that she would be happy to get me some. This first pic is of the headbands she sent me- most of the flowers can be clipped on and removed from the band- endless possibilities! Well, my creative mother looked at them and thought we could easily make some. So, off we went to the store!



Here are a few of the ones we came up with!




A few more.... I can't make up my mind so I bought all kinds of colors and lots of fun buttons and used a few beads from another recent project. I think they are super cute and I think they turned out well. What do you think?










This is a baby blanket mom and I made for my friends baby shower. Hope she enjoys!
















While in Idaho, Brittany was making watch bands. I asked the lady at the bead store about making just bracelets. She told me what I needed to do and it seemed simple enough. Here are my new fun bracelets! Thanks for the inspiration, Brittany!!!







Also, while in Idaho I went to a favorite craft store of mine. I have always liked the vinyl letters and the tiles but I had yet to attempt one. So, I bought the vinyl I liked and waited to get the tile in Vegas. Today I decided to make it. I'm happy with the results on this as well. I really like the cream and black vinyl on this tile. Enjoying part of my summer spending time on things I have always loved creating as well as learning new ones =)










No comments: