Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Totem Bight Park



















This was a cool park to visit. Although at the beginning as we walked through the woods, the guide told us we might see a bear and gave us advice on what to do depending on the type of bear. Let's just say I wasn't ready to hear such advice! You always hear 'low man on the totem pole' well, I learned you want to be the low man on the totem pole. The most important person, usually the leader, is found at the bottom of the totem pole. I also tasted a salmon berry for the first time at this park. They are very bitter berries, but I was willing to try them.


1 comment:

Alison said...

Ha! That is so funny! The pictures crack me up. What kind of Alaskan tourist takes a go-cart ride when there is exporing to do. JK. You guys both look adorable! Glad you had so much fun.