Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brighton Bathroom

Ok, yet another random post! While in Florida we needed to find a Florida bracelet from Brighton. Anyone who knows me, knows I love Brighton jewelry! Brighton has state bracelets, but you can only purchase them in that state. Being from Florida, I grabbed one because it is such a cute reminder of home. Ellen wanted one since her son is serving his mission in Florida. What a sacrifice it was to have to hunt down a Brighton Store, ha ha ha. We get to this enormous mall and once we find the store, I immediately look around. Judy comes up to me and tells me I have to go use the restroom. Strange request, but I didn't question her, just followed orders! While waiting in line I notice Ellen come out and wasn't even thinking that Judy had told her the same thing. Once we make our purchases and are all happy for the Florida bracelets, we go to the car. While driving I was like, I shouldn't admit this ladies, but I took pictures inside that bathroom because I thought it was too cute! Simultaneously, Judy and Ellen start to laugh out loud and proceed to say that they both took pictures as well. How funny is that? Yes, I'm a nerd, but once again, I am a scrapbooker!!!









No comments: