Saturday, October 25, 2008

Girl Time!

Realizing we were in Florida for a scrapbooking convention, we also knew we needed to take some time out for girl time! Ellen isn't a consultant for the company so she enjoyed some R&R while Judy and I attended the convention festivities. So, one afternoon we got pedicures. I would try to talk with my gal, but I don't think she understood English. Very politely she would just nod her head and smile at me anytime I attempted to speak with her. So, I just grabbed a magazine and relaxed once I realized communicating with her wasn't going to work out so well for the two of us. Judy kept spraying her feet with this can so her toes would be perfect! At the end, we took a picture of our three feet and the ladies there were all cracking up!


This big beast was outside the car enjoying life while we were lost and trying to find our way back home. This next picture is of Judy speaking with a police officer, asking for directions. Apparently we were far from our destination. While sitting in the car, I decided this was a great photo opt and snapped a picture. Wouldn't you know both subjects were surprised. The cop quickly turned his head when he noticed the flash and Judy swings around and rather excitedly says, "You did not just take a picture of me"! Guilty, officer! Luckily, we turned around and headed in the right direction!!!






Needing to grab some snacks and drinks to keep in the room, we found a Winn-Dixie. Just another memory of good ole' Crestview, Florida. I have shopped at Winn-Dixie more times than I can count.










No comments: