Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yukon Jeep Adventure





























This fun adventure was in Skagway. We got there and they pair us up with a couple from Australia. I believe their names were Bill and Ulga and let me tell you, they were hilarious! I laughed the entire time, sometimes trying not to laugh too hard. Climbing in and out of the back of a Jeep is not the easiest thing. The seat wouldn't lock in place when you pushed it forward so you are having to fight the chair falling back on you while climbing out with inventive ways to free the hips while not falling on Ulga as she stood there holding the door open! I chose not to get out for two photo opts b/c of the fun of getting in and out. I did get out at Carcross for a few pictures. I wish I had the ability for you to hear Bill's accent and listen to his commentaries, seriously cracked me up!!! I must say as we were about to enter back into the States, I wasn't laughing as I could not find my passport. Poor Jen ended up holding every last item in my backpack. Luckily I found it, but if I didn't have to show it twice, I believe it would have been left in the Jeep. I just knew Jen was going to have to leave me in Canada as she went back to the ship.

No comments: