Saturday, October 25, 2008

Creations at Convention!

These clappers were all over convention. I don't care if you were in a class, listening to a presentation, or attending the awards banquet- ladies loved having their clappers. Judy knew what I thought about hearing those clappers all the time, so we both laughed out loud when we were each given a set at our team meeting. Since when was it so hard to just put your own two hands together and clap when you were so inclined to do so? Ha ha- thanks ladies, now I have my own clappers.


Some fun projects we created in a class or two. I really love the versatility of the new acrylic albums and saw so many fantastic uses for them. Once again, I would have to make the time and come up with something 'super fantastic' on my own. This blog has been hard enough to keep track of, but it's always a nice thought of what I could be doing!







This is the owner of Close to My Heart. After being there for the convention, it was obvious how much fun the company had with the theme of "Magic in the Making" since we were in Orlando, home of all the Magic!!!



No comments: