Saturday, October 25, 2008

Waffle House



































I know this is probably totally random for most to be reading, but let me explain. While in Orlando we were driving around looking for a place to eat. We passed several buffet style places, some unknown places, and nothing was sounding good. All the sudden I noticed a Waffle House but didn't say anything thinking these ladies would never go for a place like that. Well, to my shock and surprise, Ellen yells, "Waffle House". I was so confused. Granted, I had only met Ellen a few times before taking a weeks vacation with her and quickly found out a few things about her. She and her family discovered a Waffle House on a vacation and loved eating there, who knew! It's not the cleanest place, but from what I remember from the one in my hometown, this place wasn't smoke filled and the employees weren't missing any noticeable teeth. Needless to say, I enjoyed a pecan waffle and was delighted when we went back later in the week! Ellen had wipes for us the second time, it wasn't as clean as the first time. Judy played some songs on the Juke Box and dedicated Will Smith's 'Gettin Jiggy With It' to me! Always a good time with the girls=)

No comments: